80|50 Mammoth surrounds you in tastefully understated, plush comfort.
The residences echo the astonishing beauty of the natural surroundings, with rustic elements of flagstone, burnished wood, copper, leather, granite and slate. Our one-, two- and three-bedroom layouts are perfect for couples, families and guests.
- Fieldstone and marble fireplace
- Handcrafted trestle dining table, indigenous woods
- Custom-designed chandeliers and lighting fixtures
- Wide-screen HD televisions
- Burnished leather accent chairs
- Tibetan area rug
- Expansive windows with magnificent light and views
- Granite slab kitchen countertops
- Custom cabinetry
- Glass tile accents
- GE Monogram appliances
- Hand-blown seeded glass pendant lights
- Slate floors
- Leather-upholstered bar stools
- Kohler kitchen fixtures
- Flatscreen TV
- Four-poster beds in Master Bedroom A
- Onyx and glass-tile-accented baths
- Heated slate bathroom floors with pebble accents
- Kohler bath fixtures
All residences include wireless Internet access and custom-designed lighting throughout.
80|50 Mammoth offers the personalized service and attention to detail your family can expect from every visit.
Have the front desk agent arrange a family snowmobile adventure, spa day, dinner reservations, grocery delivery or other convenience. Our uncompromising standard of quality ensures that everything from the warmth of your greeting to the thread count of your sheets meets or exceeds your expectations.
While in Residence
- Ski-in ski-out access via private 80|50 bridge
- Convenient 80|50 overnight ski storage services
- 24-hour front desk services
- Housekeeping services
- Restaurant reservations and grocery shopping
- Secure, on-site members’ storage
- Assigned underground parking
Typical One-Bedroom Floorplan
1,061 to 1,408 s.f.
Typical Two-Bedroom Floorplan
1,631 to 2,156 s.f.
Typical Three-Bedroom Floorplan
2,854 to 3,194 s.f.
Ownership at 80|50 Mammoth gives you the convenience, comfort and luxury of five-star hotel living, delivered with the warmth and ease of old friends.
Our Amenities Include:
- Owners’ rooftop lounge and spa
- Village gondola access via private sky bridge
- Game room with tabletop tennis, pool and football
- Media room and movie theater
- Private, secure on-site owners’ storage
- Climate-controlled wine storage
- In-residence boot dryers
- On sight restaurant Toomey’s